Monday, October 05, 2009


FOR TODAY
October 5th..
Outside my window...rainy, chilly, gray, chance of snow
I am thinking...about how much I'm going to miss the Haileys when they leave in a couple of short weeks
I am thankful for...the Lord putting such special people in our lives
From the learning rooms...studied about Ponce de Leon today, I've always loved to say that name, ever since I was little
From the kitchen...it is messy, I left the dishes not done from earlier!
I am wearing...my denim skirt and a white sweater
I am creating...a new stocking hat for Cooper to take on his hunting trip this weekend
I am going...to bed as soon as Calder will let me
I am reading...Acts
I am hoping...to see the sun tomorrow
I am hearing...quietness inside, raindrops outside
Around the house...clutter lying around, it was a lazy day here today
One of my favorite things...kissing my babies tiny lips
A few plans for the rest of the week: school, church, Jeff & Cooper gone Friday & Saturday to camp/antelope hunt. I plan to knit and sew!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

For more daybooks visit The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Oh your sweet baby! Your day sounds tranquil and nice.