Monday, August 01, 2011

Another daybook

FOR TODAY
August 1, 2011

Outside my window...sunny and bright, it's gonna be a hot one!  Heat advisory is on for the day!

I am thinking...about my husband riding the DAV van to Sturgis today for a doctor's appointment.

I am thankful for...how the Lord has blessed us with clothing in abundance from others for our children

From the learning rooms...on break right now.  Busy planning our year which starts up very soon!!

From the kitchen..Jeff and I are both watching our diets right now, wanting to lose about 15 lbs., so no baking yummy stuff! :)

I am excited about...news this morning of a dear friend's son being called to preach!!!

I am wearing...nightgown and robe.  I need to shower when I am off here!

I am creating...going to be dying bamboo velour today, making a dolly and lots of clothes to go in my Etsy shop

I am going..to town later to do a few errands

I am reading...the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5,6,7)

I am hoping...to go on a date soon with my husband.  One week from today is our 19th anniversary!!

I am hearing...my boys at the table chattering and picking on one another

Around the house...I have a big to do list for the week!!  Summer is running out and I haven't gotten all of my cleaning projects done!!

One of my favorite things...sharing an iced coffee with a friend and doing our bible study together!

A few plans for the next week...order school books that I still need and buy supplies.  Homeschool group has our planning meeting tomorrow morning.  More church renovating and cleaning to be done on Friday, plus out of town visitors!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: My precious new niece, Everly Brynne

No comments: