Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's a rainy morning here in South Dakota!  Chilly too!  The furnace was turned off a week ago and with no warm air or sunshine out this morning, it's a tad cold in here! 

We all slept late today.  The past two nights have been late ones with revival meetings at Calvary Baptist Church in Chamberlain!  Good preaching and fellowship!  Two of my favorite things.  I sure am burdened right now though for some friends and the trials they are going through.  Just all the more reason to pray earnestly.

I received my doll from Little Jenny Wren yesterday.  She is such a cute thing!  I will get a picture up of her later.  Everyone ooooohed and aaaaaahed when I took her out of the package.  She traveled all the way from Tasmania to get here!  She was given the name Immy by the dollmaker, but that sounds too close to Emmy, so we are trying to come up with a different name for her.

Well, my coffee up is calling me from the counter and children are begging for breakfast, so I'd better get to that now!

No comments: