Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What do you think of my lovely new blog?? My Dear friend Nataly, whom I have known online for quite some time, is doing web/blog design and I won the drawing on her blog for a free blog design! I love it!

The Gumbo Lily is the name of the business I started a couple of years ago to sell my handmade items online. I haven't pursued that recently, but am considering giving it a try again soon.

Meanwhile, since I have such a lovely place to post my thoughts now, I just may try to do more blogging again!

2 comments:

Folky Dots said...

Love the red and aqua together!

Mamachildress said...

Hey Jenny! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been. I assumed that this was your *for sale* sight. I had no idea it was a new blog!
I thought your only blog was the Xanga one and I don't have a Xanga blog anymore.
Anyway, it's good to know where you are. I'll come back and check on ya!

Your sister in Christ,
Janet....mamachildress