Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend plans

Good morning!  I am not doing so great yet with the blogging world am I??  I need to plan a regularly scheduled post I think.  That way I can work it into my schedule and actually have a plan for what to write out!  I am spending most of today preparing for our church's little ladies meeting and luncheon tomorrow!  This is the second year we have had it and I have been looking so forward to it!  Angie Ruckman, wife to Pastor Ruckman of Glory Bound Baptist Church in Hoven, SD will be speaking.  We have a delicious lunch planned for afterwards and fellowship of course!  My girls and I are going to be finishing most of the cooking prep today and also making up some more pretty tissue paper flowers to decorate the tables.  This evening we will be going to a youth meeting in Chamberlain.  We are of course excited about that!  We do love going to church!

I had hoped to have my pink and gray shawl finished in time to wear this weekend, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen, I just haven't had enough time to work on it this week.  I did try to put together a new skirt last night to wear tomorrow, but I had a few issues with that, so not sure if I will get to wear something new tomorrow or not!

I hear my family beginning to wake up and I'm sure they will be looking for breakfast soon!  Here is a picture of the shawl at the beginning.

No comments: